Shearwater Sea Kayaking
- Cloudy days
Shearwater Sea Kayaking are based in Howth, County Dublin. It was founded by Sean Pierce and Eileen Murphy, who have kayaked every inch of Ireland’s awe-inspiring coastline and want to introduce you to this adventurous activity in a safe and fun way.
The Irish coast is internationally renowned for its sea kayaking and yet North County Dublin /Fingal is one of its best kept secret destinations. The coast of Fingal hosts a fascinating array of islands, sea caves, stacks, cliffs, beaches and seabird colonies, best viewed from a kayak and all within a convenient distance of Dublin City.
Shearwater offers you sea kayaking instruction courses as well as guided and customized trips led by instructors who want to inspire and enthuse you. Learn how to become competent and safe at sea. All levels welcome, from absolute beginners to seasoned kayakers. So come on board, you won’t be disappointed.
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doWater activitiesPure Magic Watersports Dublin
- Things to see & doWater activitiesCity Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesSurfdock Watersports
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesHarbour Splash
- Things to see & doWater activitiesKayaking.ie
- Things to see & doWater activitiesHowth Yacht Club Marina
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesIrish National Sailing & Powerboat School
- Things to see & doWater activitiesIsland Ferries
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDun Laoghaire Marina