Shearwater Sea Kayaking
- Cloudy days
Shearwater Sea Kayaking are based in Howth, County Dublin. It was founded by Sean Pierce and Eileen Murphy, who have kayaked every inch of Ireland’s awe-inspiring coastline and want to introduce you to this adventurous activity in a safe and fun way.
The Irish coast is internationally renowned for its sea kayaking and yet North County Dublin /Fingal is one of its best kept secret destinations. The coast of Fingal hosts a fascinating array of islands, sea caves, stacks, cliffs, beaches and seabird colonies, best viewed from a kayak and all within a convenient distance of Dublin City.
Shearwater offers you sea kayaking instruction courses as well as guided and customized trips led by instructors who want to inspire and enthuse you. Learn how to become competent and safe at sea. All levels welcome, from absolute beginners to seasoned kayakers. So come on board, you won’t be disappointed.
- Surfdock WatersportsThings to see & doWater activities
- Kayaking.ieThings to see & doWater activities
- Dun Laoghaire MarinaThings to see & doWater activities
- BigStyle SUP Dún LaoghaireThings to see & doWater activities
- Howth Yacht Club MarinaThings to see & doWater activities
- Irish National Sailing & Powerboat SchoolThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Rafting.ieThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Dublin Bay CruisesThings to see & doWater activities
- Pure Magic Watersports DublinThings to see & doWater activities
- City KayakingThings to see & doWater activities
- Dive Ireland Expo - Dive and Watersports Show
Sat, 6 Apr - Sun, 7 Apr
Sport Ireland Campus
- Kayak Cross Autumn SeriesFestivals & eventsSports
Thu, 16 Nov - Fri, 8 Dec