Phoenix Park – People’s Flower Gardens
- Cloudy days
A 9 hectare section of the massive Phoenix Park is given over to this enclosed and immaculately manicured Victorian flower garden.
The garden was laid out and opened in the mid-nineteenth century as the Promenade Grounds. It provides an opportunity to enjoy the horticulture of that era at its best. A large ornamental lake with various fowl, a children’s playground, picnic areas and Victorian bedding schemes are just some of the attractions you will come across here.
You will find the People’s Flower Gardens between the Parkgate Street entrance and the North Circular Road entrance to the Phoenix Park. Whether you’re looking to relax in the sun, have a picnic or simply take a pleasant walk, don’t miss this enchanting portion of the capital’s largest green space.
- Garden of RemembranceThings to see & doStatues & monuments
- Iveagh GardensThings to see & doParks
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doParks
- Marlay ParkThings to see & doParks
- Blessington Street Basin (Dublin's Secret Garden)Things to see & doParks
- Blackrock ParkThings to see & doParks
- Fairview ParkThings to see & doParks
- War Memorial GardensThings to see & doGardens
- Killiney HillThings to see & doParks
- Phoenix ParkThings to see & doParks
- Tymon Park Food and Craft MarketFestivals & eventsFood Experiences
Sat, 3 Jun - Sat, 30 Sep
Tymon Park Playground
- Perspectives: Ellen Reid SOUNDWALKFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Tue, 9 May - Sun, 31 Dec
St Stephen's Green