The Ski Club of Ireland operates the only artificial or dry slope facility in the Republic of Ireland. They are located in Kilternan, in south County Dublin, and offer something for all levels of skiing, snowboarding and tubing.
The Ski Club of Ireland in County Dublin can be found off exit 15, off the M50. The facility boasts Snowflex slopes which is a soft carpet like surface, great for skiers but even better for snowboarders. Choose from the 180m main slope, 130m intermediate slope or two nursery slopes suitable for beginners. The slopes are also serviced by two Poma ski lifts.
Tuition is available for every standard of skier with advance booking being essential for classes, which can now also be booked online. For experienced skiers or snowboarders, you can take a practice session during slope opening hours and can be booked online. The hire of equipment is also included in the price.
There are lots of activities for kids including, kindergarten ski classes for children ages 5 to 7, ski lessons and camps from 8 years upwards, to racing for the more experience skiers. Ski parties for special occasions with group rates are also available on request. Snowboarding classes and free riding are also available for age 13 years upwards.
You may also like
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGoQuest
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesAdventure Rooms Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesScavenger Hunting Ireland
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesJump Zone Sandyford
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathcoole
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesBalheary Shooting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesLeisureplex Blanchardstown
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKylemore Karting