- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Just 15 minutes from Dublin City centre, yet a whole world away, Rafting.ie gives you a day to remember, which just might be the experience of a lifetime. Fun, adventure, exercise, team building, and the chance to see some of the most beautiful parts of the River Liffey from a whole new perspective, are just some of the highlights of your day.
Try the 1.5 hour short Loop Trip or the Classic Trip, which takes around 2.5 hours. The Classic Trip takes you along the river through the beautiful Strawberry Beds, flowing downriver, while navigating four weirs. You will see stunning wildlife and discover some intriguing history on the way.
Two, four and seven person rafts are available. Each of their seven person rafts will have an experienced guide onboard. The smaller, four person and two person rafts generally have a guide accompany you in a kayak leading the trip. Groups of any size can be accommodated.
Rafting.ie has fun options for all ages from 8 years and upwards. It’s great fun, completely safe, and helps build confidence for kids. Their short loop trips are ideal for a small family or younger participants and last up to 1.5 hours. Young children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesScavenger Hunting Ireland
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesBalheary Shooting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesFlynn Park Outdoor Adventures
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesZipit Tibradden Wood
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKylemore Karting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesLeisureplex Blanchardstown
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathcoole
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesJump Zone Sandyford
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesAdventure Rooms Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGoQuest
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathfarnham
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesIrish National Sailing & Powerboat School