Joyce and his influence can be found all across Dublin city. Join in on a series of literary walking tours to uncover the city that inspired Joyce's groundbreaking work.
Finally, Joyce buffs will love the 'Footsteps of Leopold Bloom' tour, which follows on the trail of Joyce's most famous protagonist as he takes in the sights and sounds of Dublin's streets. This tour explores the background to Joyce’s Ulysses and to Bloom’s thoughts as he crosses the city in search of something to eat in the ‘Lestrygonians’ episode. In Bloom’s footsteps, food becomes the central issue of social, cultural and political life in Dublin in 1904.
The tour starts from the James Joyce Centre and finishes at the National Museum.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Decoded Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Rogues Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Strolls
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDubliniamo - Tour in Italiano
- Things to see & doCity toursDublino a piedi
- Things to see & doCity toursEarly Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City Tours