The Molesworth Gallery
The Molesworth Gallery hosts eight solo and two curated group exhibitions annually at the gallery space in Dublin's City centre. The exhibitions are documented in gallery publications ranging from brochures to hardback books.
The Molesworth Gallery also collaborate with arts centres and museums to maximise public access to the work of the artists, as well as promoting them at international art fairs.
The gallery space covers the ground and first floors of a large Georgian house. A changing display of work by gallery artists can be viewed in the upstairs exhibition space.
- Things to see & doGalleriesOriel Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesTemple Bar Gallery + Studios
- Things to see & doGalleriesMART Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe LAB Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesSol Art Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRUA RED South Dublin Arts Centre
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Copper House Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery