Gormley's Fine Art
- Rainy days
- Free to visit
The gallery is conveniently located in Dublin city centre beside Trinity College, Grafton Street, the National Gallery and Museum of Ireland. It covers two floors of a refurbished Georgian house and has a dedicated sculpture garden.
Gormley's represent a number of leading and emerging Irish artists including Peter Monaghan, Eileen Meagher, James Brohan, Ian Pollock, Stephen Johnston & Eugene Conway.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesGallery of Photography Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Copper House Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRUA RED South Dublin Arts Centre
- Things to see & doGalleriesSol Art Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe LAB Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesMART Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesTemple Bar Gallery + Studios