Temple Bar Gallery + Studios, a centre for creativity, is located in Temple Bar, Dublin City's designated cultural quarter. Their programme of public events allows people to meet artists, get inside the studios, ask questions, make their own art and learn something new through workshops, talks, screenings and tours.
Temple Bar Gallery + Studios is a leading artists’ studio complex and contemporary art gallery in Dublin City Centre, founded in 1983 by artists, for artists.
A centre for creativity in the Capital, Temple Bar Gallery + Studios provides a place for artists to thrive and ways for you to experience contemporary art. For free. For everybody.
Temple Bar Gallery + Studios' mission is to support the development of artists and the creation of art through high quality studio provision and an ambitious exhibition programme. Temple Bar Gallery + Studios supports an inclusive environment of learning and creativity and nurtures close and sustained engagement of audiences with the work of Irish and international artists.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe LAB Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesSol Art Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRUA RED South Dublin Arts Centre
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Copper House Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesGallery of Photography Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Douglas Hyde Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesHugh Lane Gallery