MART Gallery is an arts organisation founded in 2007 by Matthew Nevin & Ciara Scanlan. The mission is to provide creative art studios and promote contemporary art through an engaging curatorial programme to local and international audiences.
The Old Fire Station in Rathmines has been MART Gallery's home since 2013, where it hosts regular art exhibitions, talks and events. The space is also available to hire for private events, photoshoots, filming, meetings, corporate and PR events. Check out the website for information on current shows, or to discuss hiring a space.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesGerard Byrne Studio, Art Gallery & Artist Studio
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Douglas Hyde Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesGallery of Photography Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Copper House Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRUA RED South Dublin Arts Centre
- Things to see & doGalleriesSol Art Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe LAB Gallery