Elephant & Castle Monkstown
- Family friendly
- Free car parking
The first Elephant & Castle restaurant was opened in New York City in 1973 by retired doctor George Schwartz, who wanted to create somewhere he could eat and enjoy every day. It was soon a favourite amongst New Yorkers and visitors alike, with a menu whose dishes were copied throughout lower Manhattan. Elephant & Castle is known for its chicken wings and gourmets burgers. You will also find a mouth watering variety of seafood, steak, lamb, pasta dishes, vegetarian options, omelettes, sandwiches, charcuterie boards, tempting salads, homemade desserts and more. Children will be satisfied with the selection on the kids' menu.
The first Elephant & Castle restaurant in Ireland opened in Temple Bar, Dublin, in 1989. Now the restaurant can be found in a dozen or more locations around the country. Choose from the brunch, lunch and dinner menus. Eat inside or order online from their website for collection. Or have your food delivered via Just Eat, Uber Eats or Deliveroo.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar