Hungry Boba Pizzeria
- Family friendly
- Free car parking
Everything is made in house including pizza dough, waffle and the batter for their crêpes. The pizzas and all other dishes are cooked to order, using locally sourced ingredients.
The menu at Hungry Boba has a wide variety of bubble tea, burgers, wraps, loaded fries, sides, milkshakes, bubble waffles, topped donuts, crêpes and ice cream. Hungry Boba's speciality is pizza, whether it is the D7 Special or the Boba Pizza, ensuring lots of choice for everyone.
Open seven days a week from noon till late for dine in, takeaway or delivery.
There is something to cater for every palette, whether it be savoury or sweet.
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Cavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food EmporiumFood & drinkRestaurants
- The SussexFood & drinkRestaurants
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Sweet ChurroFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bay RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Brasserie Sixty6Food & drinkRestaurants