- Family friendly
Niamh and Sinéad Costello have been caring about the health and wellbeing of their customers since the day Bay Restaurant, in County Dublin, first opened. Each menu offers a nutritional guide on every item, whatever your dietary or nutritional needs are.
Bay Restaurant offers a holistic approach that resonates with customers. The Bay menu has been featured on national media from The Irish Times to RTÉ's Operation Transformation. Menus are available for breakfast, brunch, early supper, children and à la carte.
The head chef is passionate about using only fresh, local ingredients and each of the dishes created is carefully chosen and prepared. Bay Restaurant takes pride in growing, learning and evolving.
- Oliveto at Haddington HouseFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- PotagerFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Traditional Irish Food ExperienceFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Kōbe One Japanese FusionFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Brasserie Sixty6Food & drinkRestaurants
- Hungry Boba PizzeriaFood & drinkRestaurants