Nancy Hands Bar & Restaurant in Dublin City Centre has three distinct bar areas including a coffee bar, a whiskey bar and a snug with an open fire. Nancy Hands also has a music area featuring live traditional and piano nights.
In Nancy Hands Bar & Restaurant there is a unique open fireplace were you can relax in a nice atmosphere. Outside there is a custom built heated area. Inside are three distinct bar areas, a coffee bar, a whiskey bar and a snug with an open fire and television screens for sports.
Nancy Hands is situated close to Dublin’s Phoenix Park, the National Museum at Collins Barracks, and a short stroll from Heuston Station.
Nancy Hands Bar & Restaurants great name was synonymous with the Public House era in Dublin towards the end the 18th century. The legendry name adorns the ornate dome window and copper frieze of this unique Public House. The interior features authentic Victorian Bar and original staircase from Trinity College, trodden by Michael Caine featured in the film ‘Educating Rita’ and a collection of rare and beautiful Guinntiques describing a lifetime of Guinness advertising.
Nancy Hands has firmly established itself with its unique offering of a quality bar & restaurant and has won several awards for its food & cocktails over the years.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium