Nancy Hands Bar & Restaurant
Nancy Hands Bar & Restaurant is a stunning pub in Dublin City where music, culture and history meet. The pub is overseen by leading Irish chef, Domini Kemp, so you can expect delicious pub grub. Think gourmet burgers, fish and chips, beef and guinness stew, alongside vegan dishes and signature favourites like their Nancy Hand’s spice bag or sticky sesame chicken.
Although most customers come here for the best Guinness on that side of the River Liffey, there are excellent wines by the glass as well as signature cocktails and mocktails to be enjoyed. Live music and the best in live sports are available and the pub is dog friendly too.
The range of premium whisky is impressive and during the cooler months, sitting around the fire in the snug with an Irish coffee is a must. Equally, when the sun shines, both the beer garden and seats looking out towards the River Liffey are a perfect place to call in, especially after a lovely walk in Phoenix Park.
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- Oliveto at Haddington HouseFood & drinkRestaurants
- Suesey Street RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Cavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food EmporiumFood & drinkRestaurants
- PIFood & drinkRestaurants
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle RathminesFood & drinkRestaurants
- Morelands GrillFood & drinkRestaurants