Designyard is a leading contemporary jewellery and applied arts gallery in Dublin City centre. The Gallery exhibits the best of contemporary Irish jewellery and work from over one hundred European jewellery artists.
Located in Dublin City centre, Designyard is a leading contemporary jewellery and applied arts gallery. The gallery exhibits the best of contemporary Irish jewellery, with over 150 independent Contemporary Jewellery and Applied Art Designers from Ireland and across the globe.
Looking for creative design, expert craftsmanship and the highest quality, they hand-pick the best emerging and established designers, curating unique and beautiful collections of engagement rings, diamond rings, wedding rings, contemporary necklaces, diamond earrings, bracelets and men's jewellery
Alongside the jewellery, there are also exhibits featuring the best of Irish glass, ceramics, wood, bog oak, silver, bronze and textiles. A commissioning service is also available for personal or corporate gifts.
Tax-back shopping is available for visitors from outside the EU. Secure worldwide shipping is available.
Book an appointment via email to visit the shop. Or shop online.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopsThe Collective
- Things to see & doShopsMorton's
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle