Birchalls, formerly known as J. Birchalls, is a local pub popular with locals and the literary set. Birchalls is located on the south of Dublin city, a short drive from the heart of the city.
Birchalls is an old haunt of author Flann O'Brien's and is still popular with the many academic and literary people living in Ranelagh.
Located on the south of Dublin, a short drive from the city centre, Birchalls is one of the few pubs in the area which limits television to big sporting occasions, and provides relaxing surroundings for a quiet drink or bite to eat. Ranelagh is also accessible from the city centre by LUAS and multiple bus routes.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food and drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company