The Laughter Lounge, Dublin City, is Ireland's premier comedy venue, with over 25 years in the business. This powerhouse of Irish comedy features well known acts from the Emerald Isle and beyond. Enjoy the comedy and the late night bar.
Your trip to Dublin wouldn't be complete without a visit to The Laughter Lounge, Ireland's top ranking comedy venue, located in the heart of Dublin City. This must see destination is a favourite with tourists and locals alike, with Ireland's top tier comedy acts.
They run a new show every Friday and Saturday. Doors open at 19:00, and guests who arrive before 19.30 will receive a free bottle of beer or glass of wine.
The Laughter Lounge gives a discounted rate for groups of 8 or more. As a licensed venue, the minimum age is 18 years, and IDs are checked. All tickets must be purchased in advance of the show on the website. Delicious nachos and mouth watering pizza are available. Purchase tickets plus finger food platters, or tickets only. Seats are reserved.
The venue is 100 yards from O'Connell Bridge, on Eden Quay on the north side of the River Liffey. No doubt the Laughter Lounge will be the highlight of your holiday.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show