Wonderful Ireland Walking Holidays, based in Dublin, allows you to enjoy some of the best walking routes in Ireland. They organise self guided walking holidays along the Wicklow Way, Dingle Way, Kerry Way, Beara Way and Sheep’s Head Way.
Wonderful Ireland’s self guided walks range from 4 to 14 days and from easy to strenuous, so you can choose whichever level suits you best. Walking holidays take walkers along the Wicklow Way, Dingle Way, Kerry Way and Sheep’s Head Way, giving you the chance to stay and enjoy local hikes around three of the most beautiful regions in Ireland.
On a walking holiday, you will have the freedom to set your own pace during the day, while looking forward to a special place to stay each evening. Wonderful Ireland Walking Holidays carefully chooses guesthouses so you can enjoy friendly and knowledgeable hosts, scenic locations, good food and a great night’s sleep.
Wonderful Ireland Walking Holidays look forward to welcoming you.
You may also like
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doActivity toursDublin Under Sail
- Things to see & doActivity toursShane's Howth Adventures
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doHikingHidden Howth Experiences
- Things to see & doHikingHowth Walking Tours