The family run Sweater Shop has been a home of Irish Aran knitwear for almost 30 years.
Founded in 1986, The Sweater Shop is a family-owned Irish business selling traditional Irish Aran knitwear and gifts. They offer a wide variety of hand knit sweaters, scarves and cardigans, as well as various accessories ideal for souvenirs or gifts.
The Sweater Shop ethically source only authentic Irish Aran wool for their knitwear products and play a prominent role in supporting indigenous Irish industry. They value the customers' enthusiasm for their knitwear and strive to go the extra mile to please anyone who enters the store.
A selection of men's, women's and children's authentic wool apparel is available to purchase online and in-store across six shops nationwide.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsFarmleigh Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsMespil Road Lunchtime Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsThe Liberty Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street