The family run Sweater Shop has been a home of Irish Aran knitwear for almost 30 years.
Founded in 1986, The Sweater Shop is a family-owned Irish business selling traditional Irish Aran knitwear and gifts. They offer a wide variety of hand knit sweaters, scarves and cardigans, as well as various accessories ideal for souvenirs or gifts.
The Sweater Shop ethically source only authentic Irish Aran wool for their knitwear products and play a prominent role in supporting indigenous Irish industry. They value the customers' enthusiasm for their knitwear and strive to go the extra mile to please anyone who enters the store.
A selection of men's, women's and children's authentic wool apparel is available to purchase online and in-store across six shops nationwide.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery