The Bailey Bar is a modern and sophisticated trendy night spot. Day time lends itself to a cafe bar with outside terrace.
Located just off Grafton Street, The Bailey Bar offers comfort and warmth with plush interiors and outdoor terrace. Perfect for an afternoon lunch or a relaxing evening with a bottle of wine, the Bailey is one of the more desirable, cosmopolitan bars in the Dublin.
The heated terrace at the Bailey is a big attraction. Seating approx. 80 people, it is the ideal spot to relax and watch the city go by.
The bar offers a range of fine wines and champagnes as well as local and international beers.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food and drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food and drinkBar & PubsFibber Magee's