64 Wine is one of Ireland's leading wine shop and wine bar combinations, located in Glasthule, County Dublin. All wines are sourced from small, artisan producers who are as passionate about quality produce as 64 Wine.
64 Wine has established itself as one of Dublin’s most exciting and unique venues. The establishment echoes the passion, knowledge and endearment owner Gerard has, not just for wine, but for creating space so rich in global culture it could just as easily be nestled down a side street of a small French village.
Ironically, this is how the wine shop and restaurant came about. Gerard, after many visits to the south of France and other wine havens, decided Dublin needed a slice of Europe closer to home in Glasthule.
Thus, visitors now flock to the wine bar, where a morning, afternoon and evening menu sits waiting to be explored. With a warm, rustic interior, 64 Wine’s staff all aim to exude knowledge and enthusiasm about how and where their wine was produced.
The aim of these producers is not to produce vast quantities for generic consumption, but rather to lovingly make a unique wine which was intended to be savoured and enjoyed. Because of this, many wines are natural, organic and even biodynamic, where the variety and rarity within the selection is delightful.
However, to read is not to experience but to smell, taste and breath the plethora of delights awaiting in 64 Wine.
You may also like
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Chatham Street
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Jervis Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkCafésDaddy's Café
- Food & drinkCafésHappy Out Café