The 51 is a great sports bar located on the picturesque Haddington Road, Ballsbridge, a stones throw away from the Aviva Stadium.
Situated on picturesque Haddington Road, Ballsbridge, The 51 is a modern, spacious pub in the heartland of Dublin 4. The 51 is part of the Quinn group and features one of the largest collections of whiskey from around the world. A great place to be on any occasion, a haven for the sports fan with all live sporting events available on the large screens in comfortable surrounds.
Popular with a good mix of clientele and a friendly, pleasant atmosphere, they provide something for everyone. Enjoy a break from the day with a relaxing drink in good company, while the delicious Carvery Lunch is also available, if you fancy a bite to eat.
The 51 Bar boasts one of the best located and largest function rooms with private bar area in Dublin 4 with capacity for up to 120 people. Private dining options available ideal for Christmas parties corporate bookings accepted groups and tours catered for Ideal venue for photo shoots. A large selection of wines, champagnes, whiskeys and gourmet finger food menus are also available.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar