Temple Bar Food Market
The Temple Bar Food Market, in Dublin City, was established in 1997 by a group of Irish farmers and producers, with a vision to bring Irish artisan, local and high quality produce to a city centre location. The market still features many of the original traders.
The Temple Bar Food Market is a great place to shop some of the best Irish produce and support local businesses. Visitors will find a wealth of organic fruit and vegetables, delicious cakes, artisan breads, Irish artisan cheeses, olives, cold meats, nuts, seeds, grains and cereals on offer.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursBrewery Hops of Ireland
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWhiskey Island - Dublin Whiskey Story