Rascals Brewing Company
Rascals HQ in Dublin is a visitor destination for food and drink lovers, just minutes from Kilmainham Gaol in the heart of historic Inchicore. The building houses the award winning independent craft brewery Rascals Brewing Company, as well as a pizza restaurant, taproom and event spaces. Rascals HQ also provides immersive tours of the brewery with guided beer tasting after visitors learn all about the brewing process.
Since then, Rascals has brewed all manner of beers, from Chardonnay Saisons to Mint Choc Stouts to Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake IPAs. The company has a brand personality which promotes fun, adventure and the broadening of tastes. The Rascals beers are bold, bright and full of distinct character.
Visitors can exclusively taste all the new specialty brews, which will be pouring straight from tank to tap. Rotating taps mean a very wide choice of beer is always available. There is also the option of cider, wine and non alcoholic beer if you prefer. The pizza restaurant serves up delicious food with vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options. Rascals HQ is family friendly, with a baby changing area and high chairs. There is plenty of free parking and the brewery is a one minute walk from the Black Horse Luas stop.
Pre-booking online is recommended.
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs