This cookery school is a very unique experience, as it is located in the beautifully restored kitchens of Howth Castle, County Dublin. Howth Castle Cookery School offers a wide range of classes to suit all requirements.
Howth Castle Cookery School caters for all abilities, giving students the confidence to take their first steps in cooking or to improve on cookery skills they already possess.
Fish in a Minute, Moroccan Feast, A Chinese Feast and Traditional Family Recipes are just some of the classes they have on offer. You can also catch and cook your own fish, try gluten-free, vegetarian and every other cuisine you can imagine. Students can choose to study from a wide range of times. These range from short courses, which are two hours and 45 minutes long, to six week long courses, which give students more to time to perfect their skills and learn new recipes.
All of their adult classes finish with a well deserved lunch or candle lit supper, accompanied with a glass of wine. This gives students the opportunity to taste the delicious food they have just learnt how to cook and to discuss and ask questions regarding the class.
Gift vouchers are available.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursKilternan Country Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursBrewery Hops of Ireland
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails