Butlers. The Factory Tour
- Pre-booking essential
Visitors to Butlers The Factory Tour in Clonsaugh, County Dublin, will be able to watch the process of how ingredients are combined together and transformed into chocolate bars, fudge, toffee, hot chocolate and boxes of luxury chocolates.
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and includes a movie on the origins of chocolate and the history of Butlers. Allow time to absorb facts in the chocolate museum and enjoy a fascinating bird’s eye view of the factory on a glass panelled walkway. Of course, there are complimentary chocolate tastings along the way. Finish the day by decorating a chocolate novelty with lashings of melted chocolate and chocolate flakes, wrapped up and tied with a bow to bring home.
Afterwards, pick up one of Butlers famous hot chocolates or delicious coffees in their Butlers Chocolate Café while uncovering a brand new appreciation for the mastery involved in creating a special Butlers chocolate moment.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursBrewery Hops of Ireland
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWhiskey Island - Dublin Whiskey Story
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursKilternan Country Market