Butlers. The Factory Tour
- Pre-booking essential
Visitors to Butlers The Factory Tour in Clonsaugh, County Dublin, will be able to watch the process of how ingredients are combined together and transformed into chocolate bars, fudge, toffee, hot chocolate and boxes of luxury chocolates.
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and includes a movie on the origins of chocolate and the history of Butlers. Allow time to absorb facts in the chocolate museum and enjoy a fascinating bird’s eye view of the factory on a glass panelled walkway. Of course, there are complimentary chocolate tastings along the way. Finish the day by decorating a chocolate novelty with lashings of melted chocolate and chocolate flakes, wrapped up and tied with a bow to bring home.
Afterwards, pick up one of Butlers famous hot chocolates or delicious coffees in their Butlers Chocolate Café while uncovering a brand new appreciation for the mastery involved in creating a special Butlers chocolate moment.
- Walking Food Tours - DublinFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Herb SchoolThings to see & doFood & drink tours
- Dublin Downtown & Temple Bar Doughnut TourFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Wild Food EventsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Vintage Tea TripsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Flavour TrailsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Tailored TalkFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Delicious Dublin ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Brewery Hops of IrelandFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Alix Gardners Cookery SchoolFood & drinkFood & drink tours