Butlers Chocolate Experience Tour
The Butler's Chocolate Experience offers a capacity of up to 100 visitors, interactive exhibits, historical displays and lots of other chocolaty surprises. The Experience tour is a must for chocolate lovers of all ages. Discover the origins of chocolate - learn all about the fascinating journey of the cocoa bean and how the different types of chocolate are produced. See how Butlers create their delicious range of hand-finished luxury chocolate assortments, filled and solid chocolate bars, hot chocolate, toffee and fudge.
As a special finishing touch, visitors will also get to decorate and take home their very own Butlers chocolate novelty, and fond memories of this special experience.
After the tour, why not visit the onsite Butlers Chocolate Café where you can relax and enjoy an award winning Butlers Hot Chocolate while browsing the extensive range of chocolate gifts and souvenirs?
Booking is essential. Birthday parties are a specialty.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events