The Red Stables Food Market is every Saturday from 10am to 4pm in the Red Stables Courtyard in Raheny, County Dublin. The market’s focus is on quality merchandise supplied and sold by locally based producers, crafts persons and artisans.
Stall holders for the Red Stables Food Market in County Dublin include, bespoke foods such as handmade chocolates, artisan cheeses and preserves, organic meat, freshly baked bread, cakes and biscuits, toasted nuts and organic produce.
The Red Stables is a Victorian two storey building, located on the Clontarf side of St Anne’s Park which has been sensitively restored by Dublin City Council. The complex includes design studios, artist workspaces, a commercial gallery, café and courtyard area. It is managed by Dublin City Council.
Formerly owned by the Guinness family, St Anne’s estate was acquired by Dublin Corporation in the late 1930s. The park is open to the public and attracts visitors young and old. The Red Stables are located just off the main avenue, between the world famous Rose Gardens and the children’s playground.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursButlers Chocolate Experience Tour