Swords Open Golf Course
Number of holes:18
Now part of Roganstown Golf and Country Club, Swords Open Golf Course is an 18 hole parkland course on relatively flat terrain. The Broadmeadow river flows through the course and the naturally occurring water has been well used in the design of the course and the provision of strategically placed water hazards and features.
The course has hosted the Irish PGA Southern Championship a number of times.
Swords Open Golf Course is very well kept and playable all year round and is constantly complimented by regulars and guests.
On site is a Putting/Chipping Green and practice nets for warming up before your round.
Booking is available online.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland