- Type of course:
- Club hire:
- Clubs available for hire
- Number of holes:
Silloge Park Public Golf Course is a public golf course managed by Dublin City Council Parks Department. It is a challenging 5,946m, par 71, 18-hole parkland course located close to Dublin Airport, offering exceptional value for money.
Silloge Park in Ballymun, County Dublin, is one of only four 18-hole public golf courses in Dublin. The Park is situated 9.5km north of Dublin City centre, beside the M50 motorway at the Ballymun junction, 5 minutes from Dublin Airport.
The Club was opened in 1984 by the legendary Christy O'Connor Sr. It was designed by G. Barry & E. Warde, with a major extension in 1995. The Park provides golfers with an enjoyable, fair test of golf in a wonderful parkland setting, with excellent value for money.
Christy O'Connor's two sons are involved in the Club, including Peter (listed as Club Pro) and Christopher.
Visitors are welcome. Booking is available online.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball