Sandyford House Bar & Restaurant
Located in the heart of Sandyford Village, Sandyford House is welcoming customers to their beautiful bar and restaurant. The snug bar, Boss Croker’s pays homage to the site’s long established ties to the equine. It is named after the landowner and trainer whose horse, Orby was the first Irish horse to win the Epsom Derby in 1907, the news of which was transmitted by telegram directly to Sandyford House, then the village post office.
Serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week as well as offering a Saturday brunch, a Sunday roast and function room facilities. Sandyford House is the ideal venue for family occasions, business meetings and catching up with friends. The beer garden hosts office BBQ's, outdoor dining or for just having a drink in the summer sunshine. Join Sandyford House Bar & Restaurant, for live music, the next big sporting event, a bite to eat or just a quiet pint.
At Sandyford House Bar & Restaurant, you can expect a professional service, tasty food, fine wine, craft beers and delicious cocktails in warm and comfortable surroundings.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market