Set in the heart of Sandyford Village, Sandyford House Bar & Restaurant has been part of the fabric of Dublin’s suburban pub scene since the 1690’s playing host to travellers, revellers, horsemen and ploughmen alike.
Located in the heart of Sandyford Village, Sandyford House is welcoming customers to their beautiful bar and restaurant. The snug bar, Boss Croker’s pays homage to the site’s long established ties to the equine. It is named after the landowner and trainer whose horse, Orby was the first Irish horse to win the Epsom Derby in 1907, the news of which was transmitted by telegram directly to Sandyford House, then the village post office.
Serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week as well as offering a Saturday brunch, a Sunday roast and function room facilities. Sandyford House is the ideal venue for family occasions, business meetings and catching up with friends. The beer garden hosts office BBQ's, outdoor dining or for just having a drink in the summer sunshine. Join Sandyford House Bar & Restaurant, for live music, the next big sporting event, a bite to eat or just a quiet pint.
At Sandyford House Bar & Restaurant, you can expect a professional service, tasty food, fine wine, craft beers and delicious cocktails in warm and comfortable surroundings.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn