Malahide Charter Boat
- Paid car parking
- Pre-booking essential
- Cloudy days
There is something mystical about islands. County Dublin’s offshore islands are peaceful havens where nature and wildlife can thrive undisturbed by the city's influence. Cliffs, beaches, rocky outcrops, shrubs and grassland provide perfect habitats for a whole plethora of birds. There are endless opportunities for bird-watching with the added possibility of seeing dolphins and seals.
Malahide Charter Boat has three different offerings; sightseeing and marine wildlife tours around Lambay Island, summer mackerel fishing trips, and sea angling for the more experienced angler.
The vessel, Naomi Leigh, is fully licensed and insured to carry twelve passengers and has all the latest safety, navigation and communications equipment. Available for group and individual bookings.
Malahide itself is an established and popular visitor attraction with ample car parking and the area is serviced by both bus and rail. For bookings please call, text or email.
- Things to see & doWater activitiesCity Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesSurfdock Watersports
- Things to see & doWater activitiesKayaking.ie
- Things to see & doWater activitiesShearwater Sea Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDun Laoghaire Marina
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesIrish National Sailing & Powerboat School
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesHowth Yacht Club Marina
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doWater activitiesPure Magic Watersports Dublin
- What's onLive music & gigsCoastival 2023
Sat, 1 Jul - Sun, 9 Jul
Dún Laoghaire Harbour