Malahide Charter Boat
- Paid car parking
- Pre-booking essential
- Cloudy days
There is something mystical about islands. County Dublin’s offshore islands are peaceful havens where nature and wildlife can thrive undisturbed by the city's influence. Cliffs, beaches, rocky outcrops, shrubs and grassland provide perfect habitats for a whole plethora of birds. There are endless opportunities for bird-watching with the added possibility of seeing dolphins and seals.
Malahide Charter Boat has three different offerings; sightseeing and marine wildlife tours around Lambay Island, summer mackerel fishing trips, and sea angling for the more experienced angler.
The vessel, Naomi Leigh, is fully licensed and insured to carry twelve passengers and has all the latest safety, navigation and communications equipment. Available for group and individual bookings.
Malahide itself is an established and popular visitor attraction with ample car parking and the area is serviced by both bus and rail. For bookings please call, text or email.
- Surfdock WatersportsThings to see & doWater activities
- Kayaking.ieThings to see & doWater activities
- Shearwater Sea KayakingThings to see & doWater activities
- Dun Laoghaire MarinaThings to see & doWater activities
- BigStyle SUP Dún LaoghaireThings to see & doWater activities
- Howth Yacht Club MarinaThings to see & doWater activities
- Irish National Sailing & Powerboat SchoolThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Rafting.ieThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Dublin Bay CruisesThings to see & doWater activities
- Pure Magic Watersports DublinThings to see & doWater activities
- City KayakingThings to see & doWater activities
- Kayak Cross Autumn SeriesFestivals & eventsSports
Thu, 16 Nov - Fri, 8 Dec