John Kavanagh The Gravediggers
John Kavanagh The Gravediggers in Glasnevin, County Dublin was founded in 1833 and is perhaps one of the longest generational pubs in Ireland. It is very often you will find three generations of Kavanaghs behind the bar with no music playing, no HD TVs and where conversation is most important.
John Kavanagh The Gravediggers is famed for great pints of plain. It is nestled in a quiet square north of Dublin City centre and is one of the few gems left. A true traditional Dublin bar. Little has changed here, pay your respects at the cemetery next door, call in for a drink and you will be told all about Kavanagh’s local name, but accompanied by a story.
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Twist of IrishThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Comedy at The InternationalThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Bar RuaFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rascals Brewing CompanyFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants