Fibber Magees in Dublin City, is a live music venue and bar and has been an institution for rock fans since 1979. Many bands have been through Fibber Magees doors since it opened including, U2, Thin Lizzy, Machine Head, Biohazard, Agnostic Front, Blaze Bailey and Diamond Head.
Rock and alternative DJs play the best rock sounds seven nights a week until late. The dive bar is the perfect pre and post gig spot, enjoy a game of pool and some pinball in the entertainment area or head outdoors to one of Dublin’s largest beer gardens that hosts an original VW Camper bar and Europe’s largest outdoor screen.
Fibber Magees has comfortable seating areas in a stylish décor. This is the place to be if you want to enjoy some serious rock and roll.
- Ha'Penny Bridge InnFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Lemon & DukeFood & drinkBars & pubs
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella CinemaThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Comedy CrunchThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Rascals Brewing CompanyFood & drinkBars & pubs