This traditional award winning tavern situated in the Centre of Blackrock village and has been owned by the O'Rourke family since 1921. An excellent menu of home cooked fare is available each day.
This traditional award winning tavern has been owned by the O'Rourke family since 1921. Jane O'Rourke heads the friendly and efficient service. Traditional food is served seven days a week, from 12 o'clock midday to 10pm in the evening. Waitress service is provided throughout the day.
A warm, convivial atmosphere invites you inside this landmark Blackrock tavern. On any given night you will find a mix of old time regulars, sports fans, diners and tourists enjoying the good food and drink on offer. A wide selection of beers and spirits, screens showing live sport, and enthusiastic, friendly service all combine to provide a genuinely warm, enjoyable experience.
The menu includes beef in Guinness pie, Irish stew, fresh salmon, roast beef, roast stuffed turkey and ham, all of which are only a small selection from the menu. For parties, private functions and other occasions O' Rourke's can offer a wide choice of menu options, from simple finger food style buffets to full sit down meals.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859