Lemon & Duke
Noel Anderson, Jamie Heaslip, Dave Kearney, Rob Kearney and Sean O'Brien are the proud owners of Lemon & Duke. The bar boasts an elegant interior with gleaming copper and a bright mirrored backdrop showcasing a range of spirits. Lemon & Duke is the perfect setting for a morning coffee, weekend brunch or late evening dinner.
The menu selection is inspired by European and Asian cuisine. Vegan, vegetarian and coeliac friendly dishes are available. Lemon & Duke have designed a bespoke cocktail list. Taste a classic favourite cocktail, a flavoured gin or dessert cocktail creation. You will find an extensive selection of draught and bottle beers here including fresh unpasteurised Pilsner Urquell from a unique tank system.
Lemon & Duke is just a short stroll away from Grafton Street and some of Dublin’s landmark attractions including St Stephen’s Green and Trinity College Dublin.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBars & pubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkBars & pubs64 Wine
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market