- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
J.R. Mahon's is one of the iconic pubs in the heart of Dublin City, renowned for its in-house crafted beer of the same name. This establishment has garnered a reputation for its brewing expertise and lively atmosphere.
The pub often resonates with the sounds of lively conversations, with traditional Irish music and dancers creating an authentic local experience.
To accompany their brews, J.R. Mahon’s also provide a delectable menu of traditional Irish dishes and pub classics. Patrons can indulge in hearty meals like fish and chips, whiskey chicken, or beef stew, all of which perfectly complement the flavourful beers.
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Merry Ploughboy Irish Music PubFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants