Irish Ferries operate from Dublin Port. Take the Dublin Swift sailing sitting alongside Ulysses, one of the largest car ferries on the Irish Sea, the Epsilon on the Dublin to Holyhead route and the Isle of Inishmore on the Pembroke to Rosslare route. There is also a cruise ferry, W.B. Yeats which sails on the Dublin to Cherbourg route.
Irish Ferries is a ferry operator to and from Ireland. Irish Ferries operate five ferries on international routes between Ireland England and France catering for passengers, vehicles and freight units.
Travel to France from Dublin, with comfortable cabins allowing you easy access to Northern and central France from Cherbourg. The Epsilon offers sailings to Ireland and the England. Enjoy free WiFi, food, drinks and onboard shopping to make your crossing fly by. The MV Epsilon does not cater for foot passengers when operating on the Dublin to Cherbourg route. The W.B. Yeats is dynamic in design with relaxing cabins and luxury suites, as well as having attractive public areas such as the ‘Innisfree’ Club Class Lounge and the ‘Maud Gonne’ lounge and bar. It is capable of transporting 300 cars and 1,800 passengers.
The Dublin ferry port is situated 2 miles from the centre of Ireland's vibrant capital city, Dublin City. It is also positioned at the heart of Ireland’s road and rail network. Dublin Port Tunnel is situated within the port complex and provides quick access to the M50 and M1 motorways, the main routes to the north and south of Ireland. A public bus service operates from the port terminal building to the central bus station in Dublin City Centre.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery