Dublin Cookery School
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock, County Dublin has courses to suit all abilities. An expert team of tutors ensures that there is always an emphasis on fun while teaching modern Irish and international cookery. There is a wide selection of evening, one day, and week long courses available, as well as full time courses that run over four weeks.
If you are looking to learn a new skill, bake bread with ease, or perfect your knife skills, Dublin Cookery School's team of enthusiastic tutors are fully dedicated to helping you reach your highest potential in the kitchen. They have a custom designed culinary space to teach and play in. It is the perfect meeting place to learn new skills, make new friends. All courses are immersive, demonstrative and include hands on experience using quality ingredients and mind opening flavours.
- Experience Glasnevin: Ireland's National CemeteryThings to see & doStatues & monuments
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Kilmainham GaolThings to see & doHistoric Barracks & jails
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Glencullen Adventure ParkThings to see & doAdventure activities
- IndoChineFood & drinkRestaurants
- Paddywagon ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking