The Herb School
- Free car parking
The Herb School was established by Denise Dunne in the historic and picturesque Delvin River Valley, near Naul, County Dublin.
Denise is passionate about sharing her knowledge of the weeds and herbs that grow all around us. She hosts a wide range of herb and wild plant related workshops along with foraging walks. Topics covered include Irish myth and lore, wild food and natural medicine. Wild plants have been used for food and medicine for thousands of years and can enhance our lives in so many ways.
Bespoke events can be arranged at The Herb Garden or in other locations around Dublin and can be tailored to suit your specific area of interest. A private visit to Fourknocks Passage Tomb can be included.
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Walking Food Tours - DublinFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Brewery Hops of IrelandFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Butlers. The Factory TourFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Delicious Dublin ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Fabulous Food TrailsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Alix Gardners Cookery SchoolFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Dublin Downtown & Temple Bar Doughnut TourFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Wild Food EventsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Vintage Tea TripsFood & drinkFood & drink tours