Hang Tough Contemporary is a sleek, well designed purpose fitted exhibition space in the heart of Dublin City centre. With large arresting windows, passers-by are given the opportunity to catch a glimpse of Ireland's rich and vibrant contemporary art scene.
Hang Tough have established themselves as experts in bespoke, archival framing, as well as being exhibitors of unique and innovative artwork.
Distinctive exhibitions were previously under the moniker of Hang Tough, however recent years have led to the emergence of a dedicated gallery space called Hang Tough Contemporary, located at 4 Exchequer Street in Dublin City centre.
This organic expansion has come about as a reaction both to the abundance of exciting creativity and talent that exists locally, along with a recognition of the pent-up appetite amongst the public for cultural engagement.
Through their gallery offering, they aim to provide a platform for both emerging and established visual artists, while simultaneously accommodating an experience where art can be appreciated.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Doorway Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesGerard Byrne Studio, Art Gallery & Artist Studio
- Things to see & doGalleriesHugh Lane Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Douglas Hyde Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesGallery of Photography Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Copper House Gallery