Hang Tough Contemporary
- Family friendly
Hang Tough have established themselves as experts in bespoke, archival framing, as well as being exhibitors of unique and innovative artwork.
Distinctive exhibitions were previously under the moniker of Hang Tough, however recent years have led to the emergence of a dedicated gallery space called Hang Tough Contemporary, located at 4 Exchequer Street in Dublin City centre.
This organic expansion has come about as a reaction both to the abundance of exciting creativity and talent that exists locally, along with a recognition of the pent-up appetite amongst the public for cultural engagement.
Through their gallery offering, they aim to provide a platform for both emerging and established visual artists, while simultaneously accommodating an experience where art can be appreciated.
- Royal Hibernian AcademyThings to see & doGalleries
- Photo Museum IrelandThings to see & doGalleries
- The Douglas Hyde Gallery of Contemporary ArtThings to see & doGalleries
- Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Things to see & doMuseums
- Hugh Lane GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- Gerard Byrne Studio, Art Gallery & Artist StudioThings to see & doGalleries
- The Copper House GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- RUA RED South Dublin Arts CentreThings to see & doGalleries
- Olivier Cornet GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- Sol Art GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- The LAB GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- Temple Bar Gallery + StudiosThings to see & doGalleries