RUA RED is South Dublin’s hub for creative activity for all ages – with Galleries, Films, Workshops, Classes, Performances, Community Events, Artistic tenants and much more.
A multi-disciplinary arts centre in the heart of Tallaght, RUA RED is a home for the arts at all levels with a mixture of community programming workshops, tenants and events all housed under one roof. From regular film screenings to daily classes and workshops as well as an exciting series of exhibitions and events, RUA RED is the place to go in South Dublin for all things creative. With activities for all ages, from young families to our Sonas Over 55’s group, there is always something to do. Pick up an explorers gallery pack to introduce your children to the wonders of an art exhibition or sit into one of our regular film screenings, attend a music class and maybe try out your skills later on at one of our Open Mic Nights. No day is the same, so make sure to check out www.ruared.ie for full programming information.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doMuseumsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Doorway Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesGerard Byrne Studio, Art Gallery & Artist Studio
- Things to see & doGalleriesHugh Lane Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Douglas Hyde Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesGallery of Photography Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery