Sol Art Gallery
- Free to visit
- Rainy days
Sol Art Gallery is a family run business, with Martin and his son Jay having established the gallery in Dublin in 2010. The gallery represents and promotes the work of national and international, emerging, mid-career and established visual artists.
The gallery is centrally located on D'Olier Street which is a 5 minute walk from Trinity College and Dublin's main shopping district, Grafton St. The gallery blends a monthly gallery exhibition list throughout the year with a calendar of global art fairs.
On the international stage, Sol Art Gallery has had success in exhibitions in London, New York and Chicago at SOFA.
Having moved to a 3,500 sq ft modern building in March of 2018, Martin and Jay intend to continue putting on significant exhibitions in the gallery while also broadening the Sol Art brand on the international stage.
- Things to see & doGalleriesGormley's Fine Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesGreen Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesHugh Lane Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Douglas Hyde Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesPhoto Museum Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Molesworth Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesTemple Bar Gallery + Studios
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe LAB Gallery
- Things to see & doMuseumsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doGalleriesNational Gallery of Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesHang Tough Contemporary