Sol Art Gallery, in the heart of Dublin City, is one of Dublin's leading contemporary galleries, combining an approachable space with an expansive vision and an all inclusive environment.
Sol Art Gallery is a family run business, with Martin and his son Jay having established the gallery in Dublin in 2010. The gallery represents and promotes the work of national and international, emerging, mid-career and established visual artists.
The gallery is centrally located on D'Olier Street which is a 5 minute walk from Trinity College and Dublin's main shopping district, Grafton St. The gallery blends a monthly gallery exhibition list throughout the year with a calendar of global art fairs.
On the international stage, Sol Art Gallery has had success in exhibitions in London, New York and Chicago at SOFA.
Having moved to a 3,500 sq ft modern building in March of 2018, Martin and Jay intend to continue putting on significant exhibitions in the gallery while also broadening the Sol Art brand on the international stage.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesGallery of Photography Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Copper House Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRUA RED South Dublin Arts Centre
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe LAB Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesGormley's Fine Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesMART Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesTemple Bar Gallery + Studios