Sol Art Gallery
- Rainy days
Sol Art Gallery is a family run business, with Martin and his son Jay having established the gallery in Dublin in 2010. The gallery represents and promotes the work of national and international, emerging, mid-career and established visual artists.
The gallery is centrally located on D'Olier Street which is a 5 minute walk from Trinity College and Dublin's main shopping district, Grafton St. The gallery blends a monthly gallery exhibition list throughout the year with a calendar of global art fairs.
On the international stage, Sol Art Gallery has had success in exhibitions in London, New York and Chicago at SOFA.
Having moved to a 3,500 sq ft modern building in March of 2018, Martin and Jay intend to continue putting on significant exhibitions in the gallery while also broadening the Sol Art brand on the international stage.
- The Molesworth GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- Temple Bar Gallery + StudiosThings to see & doGalleries
- The LAB GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- Olivier Cornet GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- RUA RED South Dublin Arts CentreThings to see & doGalleries
- The Copper House GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- Gerard Byrne Studio, Art Gallery & Artist StudioThings to see & doGalleries
- The Douglas Hyde Gallery of Contemporary ArtThings to see & doGalleries
- Hugh Lane GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Things to see & doMuseums
- Royal Hibernian AcademyThings to see & doGalleries
- National Gallery of IrelandThings to see & doGalleries