- Type of course:
- Championship 6,165m; white tees 5,872m; ladies 5,060m
- Number of holes:
Regarded as one of Ireland's finest public courses, Grange Castle Golf Club, Clondalkin, County Dublin, caters for all levels of golfing ability. The 6,700 yards 18-hole championship course offers a true test of golf on a course that will provide visitors with a unique and memorable challenge.
Grange Castle Golf Club, Clondalkin, County Dublin, was established in 1998. The greens on the course are developed to United States Golfing Association specification and have received high praise since the course opened.
Voted in the Top 100 Golf Courses in Ireland, this course is simply a must play for all golfers. The course is beautifully designed by Patrick F. Marrigan with seven lakes and a number of water hazards throughout.
A great way for beginners and juniors to get into golf is to start off on the 7-hole golf course. This course is maintained to the same high standards as the championship course and is available to visitors 7 days a week.
The Club offers an extensive array of practice facilities, including putting and chipping greens and a full length driving range.
Set amid the backdrop of the Dublin Mountains and located just ten minutes from the M50, N7 and N4, Grange Castle Golf Club provides golfers of all abilities with a truly enjoyable golfing experience in the heart of Dublin.
The course is available for visitors to play 7 days a week.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland