Grange Castle Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Distance:Championship 6,165m; white tees 5,872m; ladies 5,060m
Number of holes:18
Grange Castle Golf Club, Clondalkin, County Dublin, was established in 1998. The greens on the course are developed to United States Golfing Association specification and have received high praise since the course opened.
Voted in the Top 100 Golf Courses in Ireland, this course is simply a must play for all golfers. The course is beautifully designed by Patrick F. Marrigan with seven lakes and a number of water hazards throughout.
A great way for beginners and juniors to get into golf is to start off on the 7-hole golf course. This course is maintained to the same high standards as the championship course and is available to visitors 7 days a week.
The Club offers an extensive array of practice facilities, including putting and chipping greens and a full length driving range.
Set amid the backdrop of the Dublin Mountains and located just ten minutes from the M50, N7 and N4, Grange Castle Golf Club provides golfers of all abilities with a truly enjoyable golfing experience in the heart of Dublin.
The course is available for visitors to play 7 days a week.
- G Golf IrelandThings to see & doGolf
- Green Golf BallThings to see & doGolf
- Curran GolfThings to see & doGolf
- Lucan Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Stepaside Golf CentreThings to see & doGolf
- Balbriggan Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Skerries Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Clubs4Hire IrelandThings to see & doGolf
- Leopardstown Golf CentreThings to see & doGolf
- The Royal Dublin Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Edmondstown Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Corballis Links Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf