Castleknock Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:18
Castleknock Golf Club was established in 2005 and is set against the magnificent backdrop of Somerton House & Estate. The course features tremendous variety where careful and creative design has led to an exciting game for golfers of all levels.
Designed by course architect Jonathan Gaunt, Castleknock Golf Club is a 6,700 yard, 18-hole course.
The variety of tees ensure that all golfers enjoy a suitably challenging experience. The greens are generally considered to be among the best in the country and the course is maintained to an exceptionally high level. This can be seen by the quality of the fairways and greens whether it be summer or winter.
Visitors are welcome year round. Facilities include a modern clubhouse, with restaurant, bar, locker rooms, pro-shop and conference rooms.
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStackstown Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSlade Valley Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfNewlands Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfMilltown Golf Club