Forrest Little Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:18
Forrest Little Golf Club attracts a slew of local and travelling golfers who are looking for a firm test to their game. It is a mature 18 hole, Par 71 parkland course situated within a five-iron from the Dublin Airport terminal, a mere 12 km from Dublin City centre and its location makes it an easy reach from both the M1 and M50 motorways.
The course presents a great challenge to golfers of all skill levels with its tree lined fairways, strategically positioned bunkers, water features and superb sand based greens. It opens with an inviting par 4 which offers a genuine birdie opportunity to most golfers, and finishes with a long and challenging par 4 which will test a players shot making skills.
The course has proudly hosted pre-qualifying rounds for the Irish Open on numerous occasions. Designed by Fred Hawtree, the course has undergone major developments, including the replacement of all greens with sand based surfaces to USGA specification which facilitates year-round play.
The Club also offers Snooker, Bridge and social activities, a Pro shop, and a Bar and Restaurant.
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfRush Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfFoxrock Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalcarrick Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfHollywood Lakes Golf Club