- Family friendly
Based in Portobello, Dublin, Extreme Time-off offers you the chance to make the most if your free time.
Rent a boat or kayak and set off down the Grand Canal. You can opt to take the 5.5 km route to Inchicore taking in some of Dublin's sights along the way. Alternatively you can make your way along the canal from Lucan to Clondalkin. Either way, you will be guaranteed a day to remember.
Extreme Time-off also offers full diving suits, gator wake boards, typhoon lake snakes, water skis and inflatable tubes to rent. They also organise Sea Kayaking trips around Howth or Greystones, or from Killiney to Dalkey Island.
Advance booking is essential. Minimum of six people for tours and for rentals at least two people, maximum is 30 people. Minimum age for rentals is 10 yrs.
Once a month, take your child out on the Grand Canal. The trip is in stable doubles and you will be with the tide both ways. Have an action-packed morning with fantastic views of the river. Space is limited to an adult and one child per booking. To encourage families to spend quality time together, there is no cost for your child. Children must be six years old and over to take part.
- Things to see & doWater activitiesPure Magic Watersports Dublin
- Things to see & doWater activitiesCity Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesSurfdock Watersports
- Things to see & doWater activitiesKayaking.ie
- Things to see & doWater activitiesShearwater Sea Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDun Laoghaire Marina
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesIrish National Sailing & Powerboat School
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesHowth Yacht Club Marina
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doWater activitiesMalahide Charter Boat