El Bahia Moroccan Restaurant
El Bahia, established in 2000, is ideally situated at the corner of South Wicklow Street and Clarendon Street; adjacent to the Gaiety Theatre, St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street.
A unique dining experience, this restaurant has four dining rooms, each individually decorated and includes tents!
The range and fusion of authentic Moroccan food reflects the multiple races and cultures who once ruled Morocco and the Moorish Empire, throughout their history. The food and music evoke an atmosphere reminiscent of Marrakesh.
Moroccan cuisine is famous for its tajines, couscous, bastila, mechoui, fish, salads, rich vegetable dishes and exotic spices.
The various room sizes would suit private parties, social events or business functions and can be booked on request.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon