Roe & Co Whiskey Distillery
- Rainy days
- Hidden gem
Nestled in the heart of the Liberties district in Dublin 8, new energy surges through the former Guinness power station, where fun and flavour come to life through a truly immersive experience.
At the Blending Experience, enjoy a whiskey tasting in Room 106, where the secrets of the signature Roe & Co blend are revealed. Experience a curated tasting where the team will take you on a journey from distilling through to maturation and blending, showcasing the variance in whiskey styles.
Shake things up at the Roe & Co Flavours Experience, the perfect option for cocktail enthusiasts looking to develop their cocktail skills. Here you’ll explore the five pillars of flavour: sweet, sour, bitter, salty and umami. Choose your whiskey cocktail based on your own palate, uncovering the taste of your chosen flavour. Roe & Co Distillery’s staff will bring you on a journey of cocktail discovery, offering their expertise along the way. Finally, finish with a whiskey cocktail of your choice from a custom menu in the Power House Bar.
Enjoy some of the most exciting food in Dublin at D-8TE, hosted in their outdoor Power House Garden. Expect delicious tasting menus from coast to coast of Ireland, matched with Roe & Co cocktails as part of the experience.
Please note, the experience is only suitable for people aged 18 and over.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWhiskey Island - Dublin Whiskey Story
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursBrewery Hops of Ireland