Dublin Under Sail
- Hidden gem
- Cloudy days
Dublin Under Sail, departing from Dún Laoghaire Marina, immerses you in the beauty of the Irish capital’s sensational seaside views around Dublin Bay, which is a recognised UNESCO Biosphere.
After a short safety briefing, you will set sail and enjoy a 3 hour sailing experience where you are part of the crew. You will take in some of the hidden beauties of the Bay, like Dalkey Island and Sound, the Bailey Lighthouse, Dún Laoghaire Harbour, Dollymount Strand and Howth Head. You will have the option to climb out onto the bowsprit, which is the netting at the very front of the ship. The itinerary depends on conditions and weather.
Learn how the Irish High King Brian Ború took on the Vikings in the Battle of Clontarf Bay in 1014, as you sail by that very location. The experienced guides are knowledgeable about local history and wildlife and look forward to sharing it with you.
Feel the wind fill the sails and lift the ship during this experience of crewing a genuine traditional sailing ship.
No experience is necessary, just buckets of enthusiasm.
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- Escape BoatsThings to see & doActivity tours
- Viaggiare in IrlandaThings to see & doCity tours
- Howth Walking ToursThings to see & doHiking
- Go! Running Tours DublinThings to see & doActivity tours
- Howth AdventuresThings to see & doHiking
- Run Walk Bike IrelandThings to see & doActivity tours
- Wolfhound Adventure ToursThings to see & doHorse & equestrian
- Adventure LegendThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Find My IrelandThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Hidden Howth ExperiencesThings to see & doHiking