- Family friendly
- Rainy days
Escape Boats are based on a barge in Grand Canal Dock, in Dublin City. Enjoy a challenging and immersive environment as your team attempt to escape the boat by solving puzzles, cracking codes, uncovering mysteries and escaping the perils of the Zorg Ella barge. Escape Boats consists of two games, SOS for two to six players or Convicts for two to ten players. Games are suitable for families, friends, visitors, hen and stag parties, or corporate clients.
Games last for one hour, but if there are more than 16 players, consecutive games can be scheduled so teams are timetabled over the course of 2 or 3 hours. Escape Boats partners with a local bar and restaurant and can arrange finger food and entertainment in between games.
Children aged 12 yrs to under 18 yrs must be accompanied by an adult. If there are children under 12 years of age, please let the company know in advance. If a group consists of all under 18s, please make this clear when booking. Pre-booking is essential, please book online at least 24 hours in advance.
The Escape Boats is located on the barge Zorg Ella in Grand Canal Dock. The entrance is via the Waterways Ireland main door. When you arrive at the dock please wave, buzz or call them as they will need to open the main door for you. Private car parking is available at the Q Park Grand Canal Square, which is a few minutes walk away.
- Things to see & doActivity toursGo! Running Tours Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursRun Walk Bike Ireland
- Things to see & doActivity toursDublin Under Sail
- Things to see & doHikingHowth Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doHikingHidden Howth Experiences
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesFind My Ireland
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doHikingHowth Adventures
- Things to see & doHikingHikingIreland.ie
- Things to see & doActivity toursWonderful Ireland Walking Holidays