Hidden Howth Experiences
Hidden Howth Experiences in County Dublin have adventures to excite all your senses. Whether you are interested in hiking, walking, or food and drink, there is an experience to suit everybody. Get out of the city for a day and experience the picturesque fishing village of Howth and the Howth Head peninsula along Dublin Bay.
First settled in the 9th century by Norse Vikings, this seaside community’s rich history is where sea myths are spun, and where famous Irish writers have taken inspiration from. History continues to thrive today at the 700 year old Howth Castle.
Learn about Howth’s early Viking days, legends of ghosts and spirits, Howth Castle’s past and its popularity as a backdrop for Hollywood film makers. You can even enjoy a pint or two after your tour.
Tours will take you on a journey through Howth, exploring all the main attractions, as well as some hidden gems. Don't just visit Howth, experience it like a local.
The main experiences offered include:
• Dublin Coastal Hike & Pints.
• Dublin Coastal Craft Beer & Seafood Trail.
• Ancient Village Adventure.
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Walk DublinThings to see & doHiking
- EI Adventures – Walking, Hiking and Bike ToursThings to see & doHiking